Inital weapon selection - these are not the ones built below, made some changes to the females.
Weapons come in threes: held left, helf right and no hand.
Arms are a bit tricky as inside forearms are separate components.
Some flash (production seams or sprue attatchement points) is in the slots for heads. Small clips or a scraper can be used or the plastic glue will melt it to the head tab after a minute or so.
Arm order from left to right, letter/number is marked on sprue:
- Male A Right: straight arm
- Male A Left: F1 & 2
- Male B Right: bent arm
- Male B Left: D1 & 2
- Standing Female Right: K1 & 2
- Standing Female Left: J1 & 2
- Kneeling Female Right: I1 & 2
- Kneeling Female Left: L1 & 2
General order of assembly:
- Legs (if needed), front and back torso, base
- Forearms (if needed), arms to torso
- Collar and head
- Weapons and helm